The latest report titled “Acetic acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetic acid.
|Product Name||Acetic acid|
|Process Included||Acetic Acid Production From Methanol
Acetic Acid Production From Ethylene
Acetic Acid Production From Butane
Acetic Acid Production From Acetaldehyde
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetic acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetic acid Production Process:
1. Acetic Acid Production From Methanol: The following report deals with the economics of the production of acetic acid via the carbonylation of methanol. The process uses carbon monoxide as a carbonyl group source. In case it is catalysed by rhodium, the process turns into the Monsanto process, and when catalysed by iridium, it’s called the Cativa process, which is very efficient and green. In both processes, a catalytic amount of water is utilised. in India, Gujrat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals is the largest manufacturer of acetic acid that finds application in the production process.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-acid-production-from-methanol/requestsample
2. Acetic Acid Production From Ethylene: This report includes a detailed study of the production of acetic acid by oxidation of ethylene. The method employs a palladium metal catalyst that gets support from a heteropoly acid like silicotungstic acid and uses UV light to produce acetic acid at ambient pressure and temperatures which makes it greener and energy efficient. This process was invented by Showa Denko company in their plant-based Oita, Japan.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-acid-production-from-ethylene/requestsample
3. Acetic Acid Production From Butane: This report revolves around the production of acetic acid using butane. First, butane gets oxidised by air which works like a source of oxygen in the presence of metal catalysts. By this reaction, peroxides are created, which are decomposed further to yield acetic acid with by-products, including ethyl acetate, butanone, propionic acid, and formic acid. Even though it has commercial value, separating these by-products from acetic acid adds to the production cost.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-acid-production-from-butane/requestsample
4. Acetic Acid Production From Acetaldehyde: The report is an economic study of the production of acetic acid by oxidation of acetaldehyde. This method uses a metal catalyst, like the naphthenate salts of cobalt, manganese, and chromium, along with air as an oxygen source. This reaction is extremely economical and yields more than 95% of the product with the use of the right catalyst. The process results in the production of by-products, like formic acid, ethyl acetate, and formaldehyde, that get readily separated using distillation.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-acid-production-from-acetaldehyde/requestsample
Acetic acid, or ethanoic acid (CH3COOH), is one of the most important and simplest carboxylic acids. It is produced as the by-product of fermentation, which gives out a pungent odour like that of vinegar. It has many properties, like being antibacterial and antifungal. It is corrosive and has a sour taste.
The Acetic acid market is advancing owing to its main use as a vital chemical reagent and industrial chemical in the production of products such as plastic soft drink bottles, photographic film, polyvinyl acetate for wood glue, as well as several synthetic fibres and fabrics. In its diluted form, it finds use as a cleaning agent. Furthermore, in the food sector, it is employed for regulating acidity, like in vinegar. In gardening applications, it finds use as a weed killer, which furthers the market growth. Also, in its 99.5 percent concentration, the acid is referred to as glacial acetic acid, which is used in many applications as a raw material for producing other chemical products, including acetic anhydride, vinyl acetate, and acetate esters that further expand the market’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetic acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetic acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetic acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetic acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetic acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetic acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetic acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetic acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetic acid production?
- What is the time frame for Acetic acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetic acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetone or Propanone Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetone-or-propanone
- Acetyl Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetyl-oxide
- Acetylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetylene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply