The latest report titled “Acetic Oxide Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetic Oxide.
|Product Name||Acetic Oxide|
|Process Included||Acetic Oxide Production From Methyl Acetate
Acetic Oxide Production From Acetic Acid and Acetone
Acetic Oxide Production From Acetic Acid
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetic Oxide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetic Oxide Production Process:
1. Acetic Oxide Production From Methyl Acetate: The report provides a comprehensive production cost analysis of Acetic Oxide using the Eastman process that includes the reaction between a mixture of methyl acetate as well as carbon monoxide in the presence of a rhodium catalyst and either a single or multiple promoters.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-oxide-production-from-methyl-acetate/requestsample
2. Acetic Oxide Production From Acetic Acid and Acetone: The report revolves around the study of Acetic Oxide production through a two-step process. In the first step, acetone is pyrolyzed into ketene, which then reacts with acetic acid in order to produce Acetic Oxide.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-oxide-production-from-acetic-acid-and-acetone/requestsample
3. Acetic Oxide Production From Acetic Acid: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Acetic Oxide from Acetic Acid via the ketene process. At first, Acetic acid is dehydrated into ketene, which gets reacted with acetic acid further in a cracking furnace while in the presence of the catalyst, triethyl phosphate, to produce Acetic Oxide.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetic-oxide-production-from-acetic-acid/requestsample
Acetic Oxide or Acetic Anhydride (C4H6O3) is acetic acid’s acyclic carboxylic anhydride; it’s the simplest isolable anhydride of carboxylic acid. It has the function of a metabolite and a reagent in organic synthesis. It is present in Vitis vinifera and includes hydrogens, carbons, and oxygens.
The Acetic Oxide market is being driven by the wide usage of the product in many end-uses, such as a reagent for synthesising many organic compounds. Furthermore, it finds application as a solvent that reacts with alcohol for many organic and inorganic products, furthering the market’s growth. In addition, it has employment in the pharmaceutical industry; it is included in medicines such as aspirin, acetaminophen, sulfonamides acetaminophen, sulfonamides, acetylcholine hydrochloride, aceto-p-aminophenol, acetanilide, cortisone, acetophenacetin, theophylline, sulfa drugs, certain vitamins, and hormones, as well as other pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical intermediates which boost the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetic Oxide Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetic Oxide market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetic Oxide production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetic Oxide?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetic Oxide?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetic Oxide?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetic Oxide?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetic Oxide production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetic Oxide production?
- What is the time frame for Acetic Oxide plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetic Oxide?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acroleic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acroleic-acid
- Acrolein Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrolein
- Acrylic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acrylic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the pricesand production costsof an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply