The latest report titled “Acetyl Oxide Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetyl Oxide.
|Product Name||Acetyl Oxide|
|Process Included||Acetyl Oxide Production From Methyl Acetate
Acetyl Oxide Production From Acetic Acid and Acetone
Acetyl Oxide Production From Acetic Acid
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetyl Oxide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetyl Oxide Production Process:
1. Acetyl Oxide Production From Methyl Acetate: The report provides a comprehensive production cost analysis of Acetyl Oxide. The Eastman process is used to carry out the task, which includes reacting a mixture of methyl acetate and carbon monoxide while a rhodium catalyst and one or more promoters are present.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetyl-oxide-production-from-methyl-acetate/requestsample
2. Acetyl Oxide Production From Acetic Acid and Acetone: The report revolves around the study of Acetyl Oxide production via a two-step process during which acetone is first pyrolyzed to ketene, which later reacts with acetic acid to yield Acetyl Oxide.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetyl-oxide-production-from-acetic-acid-and-acetone/requestsample
3. Acetyl Oxide Production From Acetic Acid: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Acetyl Oxide through the ketene process. In the process, Acetic acid gets dehydrated first to result in ketene, which is further reacted with acetic acid in the presence of a catalyst, triethyl phosphate, in a cracking furnace to produce Acetyl Oxide.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetyl-oxide-production-from-acetic-acid/requestsample
Acetyl Oxide (C4 H6 O3) is a colourless and transparent liquid chemical that is produced after anhydrous sodium acetate gets reacted with acetyl chloride. It has a strong sour taste and a very strong, pungent and vinegar-like characteristic odour. In a gaseous state, it is known as tear gas. It is water-soluble and mixed with water to make acetic acid and is also miscible with chloroform, ether, and benzene. It is extremely flammable, and its vapour and air might be volatile.
The Acetyl Oxide market is growing rapidly due to the growing usage of the product in the production of cellulose acetate, non-flammable film, and cellulose acetate paint. Furthermore, it has applications as a potent acetic acid acyl agent, as well as a sulfonated and nitrated dehydrating agent, which furthers its market demand. Also, it finds use in organic synthesis, dyes, and manufacturing acetyl compounds and in the pharmaceutical industry, which drives the market forward.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetyl Oxide Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetyl Oxide market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetyl Oxide production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetyl Oxide?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetyl Oxide?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetyl Oxide?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetyl Oxide?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetyl Oxide production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetyl Oxide production?
- What is the time frame for Acetyl Oxide plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetyl Oxide?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetaldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaldehyde
- Acetaminophen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaminophen
- Acetic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the pricesand production costsof an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Leave a Reply