Simple Drawings For Kids Pugs are a canine breed distinguished by their wrinkled, short-muzzled faces and short, curly tails. It almost resembles a bulldog in miniature! They can be obstinate and naughty, but they can also be caring and affectionate.
Snoopy Drawing Tutorial
Simple Drawings For Kids snoopy is one of the most popular choices when selecting a pet dog. It is also an appealing subject to draw because of its adorable and distinctive physical features.
With the help of 9 fundamental stages and straightforward illustrations, we devised a step-by-step tutorial on how to draw a pug.
To start sketching, you only need some paper and your preferred drawing tool. Take your drawing supplies with you, too!
Let’s get started learning how to draw a snoopy!
- Draw a crooked circle to represent the pug’s cranium starting just above the centre of your paper. Make the pug’s face a little wider than the rest of the face to emphasise the dog’s round cheeks, as seen in the image.
- Try not to apply too much pressure with your pencil when sketching the outline. It’s essential to draw lightly so that you can afterwards easily remove any lines from the outline that are no longer necessary.
- Always use light strokes when creating an outline or rough design.
- Outline the pug’s head in step two.
- We will draw the adorable little fold-over ears that Pugs are famous for in this stage.
- To create the right ear, which is completely visible, draw an uneven shape with a tapered top and a wide bottom.
- The left ear is then created by drawing a similar shape halfway down the opposing side. Don’t erase the lines that overlap inside the ears to perfect the shape!
- The third step is to outline the pug’s body.
- Create the body by drawing an extended shape with a rounded bottom directly beneath the skull. Remember that this is only the body’s shape, so use a light touch to prevent creating sharp lines that are challenging to remove!
- The illustration shows that the pug’s body is considerably smaller than its skull. This is because we are sketching an animated or cartoon pug.
- You can create the body as big or as small as you like!
- After that, draw the pug’s front legs.
- Doodle two brief, parallel vertical lines on either side of the pug’s torso. The pug’s front extremities are made up of these.
- The feet are then created by drawing a curved line resembling a broad letter “C” at the bottom of each leg. Don’t draw two tiny, curved lines to separate the paws within each foot!
- Next, draw the pug’s hind legs.
- On the bottom back of the pug’s torso, draw an upside-down U-shaped curve with the left line longer than the other.
- As a result, the hind limb appears to be folded. Draw the foot with three paws at the base of the back limb after that.
- Only the pug’s left hind limb is visible because of its sideways posture. Therefore, we won’t draw the opposing limb on the back.
- Following that, draw the pug’s tail
- We’ll draw a pug’s short, pointed tail in this step because that’s what they usually have. On the pug’s lower back, draw a narrow, pointed form to represent the tail.
- The tail is merely raised upward in the illustration up top. But if you prefer, you can also sketch it as a spiral!
- Draw a sideways oval shape inside the pug’s face in the lower middle to represent the snout. This is where you will draw the pug’s mouth and nose in the following stages.
- Draw the Pug’s Pupils in Detail
- Draw two enormous circles to represent the pug’s eyes above the outline of the muzzle.
- Pugs are famous for having big, round eyes; it’s one of their most distinguishing characteristics!
- Sketch the Final Characteristics of the Face
- To finish the look, we will now draw the remaining facial characteristics. Draw a curled eyebrow above each eye, working your way down from the top.
- Then, sketch an oval shape angled sideways with a slightly pointed bottom and a curved W-shaped line inside the snout. Don’t forget to add teeny dots for additional detail inside the snout!
I am Zoya Arya, and I have been working as Content Writer at Rananjay Exports for past 2 years. My expertise lies in researching and writing both technical and fashion content. I have written multiple articles on Gemstone Jewelry like Larimar Ring and other stones over the past years and would love to explore more on the same in future. I hope my work keeps mesmerizing you and helps you in the future.
Leave a Reply